The Runner is responsible for moving molded parts to the staging or the designated warehouse area. In addition, this role will deliver correct packaging to the presses. The Runner reports to the supervisor and supports the Lead Operator.
The specifics outlined below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by members assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this job and may be modified as needed to meet the functions of this job, or emerging needs of the operation. In addition, special projects may be needed to meet the essential goals of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the pick of up all finished product from each press
- Verifies that the part matches the label description
- Scans and marks off on the work order all finished product taken from each workstation
- Weigh counts all finished product that requires it
- After the finished product is weigh counted and or verified place it in the proper location in the Finished Product Aisle
- Responsible for delivering the proper packaging as needed to the presses
- Follow established pick up route
- Responsible for shrink wrapping and strapping products to ship
- Deliver packaging and remove any finished product from the assembly area
- Trains back ups
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but will consider experience in lieu of education
- Experience in a general manufacturing or warehouse environment