The qualified individual must be able to repair and maintain injection molding machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems, electrical devices and other secondary equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBITILIES
- Recommend improvements to equipment and processes to enhance quality and productivity
- Documentation-the ability to fill out process sheets; and to perform safety checks on molds and machines
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks on all production equipment and machinery
- Replaces and repairs parts on machines such as bearings, filters, wiring, valves, gauges and switches
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Replaces electrical parts and equipment
- Observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of trouble
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts
- Start devices to test their performance
- Required to participate in on-call program and may be required to work additional hours as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and observes the operations to insure a safe environment.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must qualify for fork lift license according to company standards
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical is a must
- Must have a demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read measuring devices
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to comprehend and follow written procedures, container labels and safety precautions
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable attendance
Anderson Technologies Inc.is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Type: Full-time