The Plant Manager manages the daily manufacturing/shipping operations to ensure company expectations, deadlines, quality standards, and objectives are met.
This position maintains direct oversight of Operations, Materials, Maintenance and Shipping and Receiving departments. They are accountable for controlling material and labor costs. Also, must be proficient in maintaining operational budget and financial reporting.
Ideal candidate would exhibit strong leadership and motivational skills.
· Minimum of an Associate Degree
· Extensive plastics training may be considered in lieu of degree
· 5+ years in a Manufacturing Leadership position (preferred in a Plastics Molding environment)
- Business Acumen- understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals
- Problem Solving – Works well in a group problem solving situation; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Provides appropriate recognition to others
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget guidelines; Contributes to profits and revenue; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves organizational resources
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; Listens to others; Remains open to others ideas and tries new things
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Ethics – Upholds organizational values
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good understanding of manufacturing operations, processes and procedures
- The ability to manage people effectively
- Have a technical background
- Must understand facilities maintenance
- A good understanding of plastic injection molding processes
- Project management skills
- A proven track record of managing the manufacturing side of the business
- Basic computer knowledge including ERP systems.
- A good understanding of plant safety
Medical (Traditional Plan and High Deductible Plan)
Health Spending Account with company contributions (applies to High Deductible Plan)
Flexible Spending Account with company contributions
Company paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
Voluntary benefits include term life insurance, accident, cancer and hospital confinement.
401(k) with Company match
Paid Time Off
Anderson Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disabilities
We are an E-Verify Employer