The goal of the Process Technician is to provide expert support in the area of injection molding to the manufacturing operation. It is both a “hands-on” and supportive role where consistent, quality parts are produced at effective rates. As such, the Process Technician must operate with urgency and dedication to do “whatever it takes” to meet the customer’s requirements, in a safe working environment, and a positive team atmosphere.
The role is required to maintain the control of processes in injection molding. The role also provides support to the execution of the production schedule including anything from component changes, setups and startups for molding and post molding operations. This role reports to the Process Engineer and supports the Lead Operator
At Anderson Technologies, Our Purpose Is To Help You Achieve New Levels Of Success.
Integrity | Creative | Perseverance | Respect | Collaborate | Humanity
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBITILIES
- Monitors the execution of the production schedule
- Performs mold and/or material changes as dictated by the schedule
- Performs process troubleshooting, part inspections and various other functions to insure part conformity and quality
- Verifies paperwork for jobs and completion of inspections at start up of jobs and in process inspections
- Monitors and prepares support equipment as needed in the production area
- Monitors processes to ensure that they are within the prescribed parameters
- Comply with all internal and OSHA required safety procedures
- Trains back-ups
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Die Setting experience is required
- Must possess the ability to operate overhead cranes